Clinical Lab Solutions LLC d.b.a. myTest Diagnostics is concierge clinical Laboratory. By using this service, you agree to be bound by the following terms & conditions. Clinical Lab Solutions LLC d.b.a. myTest Diagnostics reserves the right to make changes to the terms & conditions at any time. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms & conditions. Permission to use this site is at the discretion of Clinical Lab Solutions LLC d.b.a. myTest Diagnostics and may be terminated at any time for any reason.
- You agree that you and the patient are over the age of 18. If Patient is under the age of 18 a valid provider order and guardian have to be present.
- You agree that the information you submit during the course of purchasing a lab test from Clinical Lab Solutions LLC d.b.a. myTest Diagnostics is truthful and accurate.
- You are not permitted to copy any images, text, or structure from this website. You also agree not to use the website for illegal purposes.
- You agree to use the site according to the instructions and intended use and not to disclose your password to any other users.
- You agree to abide by the purchase and refund policies of Clinical Lab Solutions LLC d.b.a. myTest Diagnostics. Refunds are only permitted prior to entering one of our affiliate Patient Service Centers for testing and or submission of urine or blood specimens. No refund after 5 days from receipt of payment.
- You agree that a lab test purchased through Clinical Lab Solutions LLC d.b.a. myTest Diagnostics does not constitute medical advice and will not diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or condition. You also agree that the lab test results can be inaccurate through no fault of Clinical Lab Solutions d.b.a. myTest Diagnostics. You understand the service provided by Clinical Lab Solutions LLC d.b.a. myTest Diagnostics is a service provided at your request and not suggested by our staff physician. As a concierge Laboratory we do not have a traditional doctor-patient relationship and do not provide diagnosis codes or provider information in order to file insurance claims.
- The materials on the site are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, no infringement of intellectual property or fitness for a particular purpose. Clinical Lab Solutions LLC d.b.a. myTest Diagnostics offers no assurance of uninterrupted or error free service. Clinical Lab Solutions LLC d.b.a. myTest Diagnostics does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained on the site. Any of the information offered on the site may change at any time without notice.
- Information on this website is for informational purposes only. Clinical Lab Solutions LLC d.b.a. myTest Diagnostics makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the services provided. Clinical Lab Solutions LLC d.b.a. myTest Diagnostics shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any transactions conducted or information conveyed on the website. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Service.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Clinical Lab Solutions LLC d.b.a. myTest Diagnostics, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you.
- HIV Testing Consent (only applies when ordering an HIV test) The purpose of this form is to document that I or my physician have requested that a blood test for the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) be performed. The blood test(s) are used to detect HIV antibody or DNA. HIV is the cause of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS). I understand that the test is performed by drawing blood from the arm or finger and processing the resulting blood specimen by either lateral flow, ELISA, Western Blot or other laboratory technology.
I have been informed that the tests can produce false positive and false negative results. For HIV, antibody testing, the ELISA screening test produces three false “positive” (indicating the presence of anti-HIV when it is not present) test results in every 10,000 specimens processed, regardless of population tested. Also, I have been informed that, if positive, the ELISA test will be repeated, and if still positive, a secondary level test (Western Blot) will then be performed. The combination of these two tests reduces the possibility of a false positive HIV antibody result to a very small fraction per 10,000 tests processed.
I have been informed that the lateral flow screening test fails to detect anti-HIV and p24 (Antigen) for a period of time immediately after infection with the virus. I have been offered re-testing if it is suspected that this has occurred. The ELISA screening test may fail to detect anti-HIV in rare cases.
My physician has explained the following to me in language that I understand: the nature of the blood test, it’s expected benefits, it’s risks, and alternative tests.
The results of the HIV test will become part of my medical record. The confidentiality of my medical record will be maintained. However, I understand that my physician or other health care provider may ask to see the results for medical reasons. I understand that positive test results must be reported to the appropriate State Health Division. Confirmed HIV antibody test results will be made available beyond that only in summary or statistical form in such a way as to preserve my confidentiality.
I have read the previous information and I understand it. By checking the box on the order form, I acknowledge that I have been given all of the information that I have requested concerning the blood test(s) and the release of results.
I acknowledge that I have given my consent for the performance of an HIV blood test, and the release of the results as described above.